Favorite/best online chin store?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kasiechanel

I just wanted to get some ideas/suggestions flowing because it is hard to find toys and supplies for my chinchilla in stores. I hate when I feel like he is bored and like to get him a variety of things (however he is semi-picky). He doesn't like the simple wood shapes or colored loofas. He is more into the balls or the hanging type of toys. Any suggestions?

I've ordered from the following, and each of them gave me amazing supplies :]

AZchins(toys, dust)
Shooper(fleece items and pear wood)
jbcstratton(hanging toys/wood)
Rhondas chins(herbs/treats, wood)

Those are my top four so far. I haven't needed to really buy from anyone else yet but I loved everything I got from them. :]

Here are my top suppliers:

AZChins - toys, dust, hay, mazuri (if that is what you feed), rosehips
ChinChic - fleece items
Rhonda - wood sticks
StaceyWolf - apple wood and chin cookies
Twilight Chins - toys, custom housing and shelves
Forever Feisty - toys

Rhonda and AZChins have excellent wood. AZChins has wood toys too. Stacey sells wood through the classifieds from time to time but doesn't have a site, others do as well. You just have to watch for it and grab it when it becomes available.

For fleece hammocks, houses, tube covers, and supplements fuzzieskingdom.com. Nicest made fleece I've ever seen, supplements chins go nuts over.

I'm from the UK but I get most of my supplies from chinchillas2shop
Chinchilla City looks quite good aswell but I've never ordered from there before so idk

I've ordered from Rhonda, Whimsy, twilight chinchilla for wood and furniture.
And Fuzzy kingdom for supplements and hay.
Top notch quality and service.

chinchillas2Shop Galen's Garden and John Hopewell Cages and Supplies would be my choices for Chinchilla supplies here in England :)

While we're on the topic, has anyone had dealings with Chinchillasrus Chinchillas? They seem to have decent prices on supplies, and I like ordering around to see what I think of everyone's wares/prices, but I've never heard of these guys.

Found them through a craigslist ad, and they have a small presence on facebook.

Rondas Chins. seriously. the best price of wood. I literally have been on and ordered from most chinchilla stores and looked at the prices. Rondas chins - you get free shipping with a pound of wood, or just $5 shipping with lots of wood variety, although no hanging toys. Other stores the shipping is expensive or the wood is expensive, like sometimes the shipping on others is like $10, which is crazy. Plus my chinchilla likes rondas wood.

Too many! Ronda's chins, twilight chinchillas, quality mutation chinchillas, fuzzies kingdom, fleece for furries, chinchilla city, az chins, whimsy's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like http://twilightchinchillastoysandmore.weebly.com/ (for custom chin/small animal furniture ) , http://www.rondaschins.com/
i haven't really have found another store that has my style of things for my chins.
( the pic is of the house i will be getting from twilight chinchillas soon. it is going in to the saints row themed half of my double unit ferret nation. )
DSCN0276_zpshe6yq05a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinchillas2shop :D And if you know what you're looking for, eBay can be okay too. But, you really need to know what you're looking for/at and how reputable the seller is.

Back