Hedgehog Show in Northwest Chicago Suburbs

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raindog

There is going to be a hedgehog show this year in Chicago! I am so excited! Here is the info pieced together from information on the Hedgehog Welfare Yahoo Group.

Good news for everyone in the Chicago area (or southern Wisconsin or northern Indiana). There will be a one day hedgehog show on Saturday, Nov. 9 at the Arlington Park Racetrack. Floyd will post more details as soon as everything is finalized, but it looks like it will be an IHA sanctioned conformation show, a costume contest and maybe one game. The racetrack is in Arlington Heights which is a northwest suburb of Chicago. Hope everyone in the area can make it!

Not that we wouldn't love to see everyone, but I just wanted to clarify what this show will be before anyone makes any long-distance travel plans. It's not going to be like the one day shows that Floyd has up in Milwaukee where it's at a hotel and some of us make a weekend of it. This show will be part of a larger pet show, so we'll probably only be there 3 or 4 hours, and it won't just be our group so there won't be a lot of time for socializing, and I doubt many people will even get a hotel room because it's an easy drive from anywhere in the Chicago area or Milwaukee.

Well it took a bit of digging - - but I found it on the Tower Productions site. It’s being called “3-in-One Expo” and below is the event description:
“. . .An unbeatable, one-stop venue for the whole family! Tower Show Productions is proud to present the 3-In-1 Expo at Arlington Park Racecourse, rain, snow or shine, November 9 & 10, 2013 in Arlington Heights, IL. The 3-In-1 Expo is set to deliver top-quality entertainment and the latest products and services for the whole family.

The 2013 3-In-1 Expo will showcase a wide range of product and service categories including:

Home Improvement Products & Services • Decorating • Remodeling • Pet Products & Services • Shelters • Rescues • Children's Products & Services • Educational Materials • Furniture • Toys • Clothing • Destinations and Much More!

In addition to the more than 200 exhibits there will be fun entertainment and hands-on attractions for the whole family! There are many pets to see and touch, but we ask you to leave your own pets at home.. . .”
(unless they are hedgehogs for the show!)

Back