The CNH [Human] Kids

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Alecia

I thought it would be fun to have a consolidated place to post pictures of the human kids in our CNH family. I mean, by all means, have your own thread that you update if you want, but if you want to add a picture here every now and then, it might be fun. :) And I am lazy - I would like to have one thread to click to see everyone's little (and not so little!) ones.

Six Months!

Here's my little guy, Michael. He was six months old just a couple weeks ago (Ahh!)... He's a big boy, nearly 28 inches and 22 lbs.

six1.jpg

Here he is mid jabber - I think he was telling me a dinosaur story!

six2.jpg

And there was a surprise ending! Haha.

six3.jpg

Here's mine. Right now pics. Bad I know, from my phone. Love having 2 computers though.

Ready for this? ROFL

OK...here are our family pics LOL Fist one is my son Jason at 3 months, then Jason at 3 years..onto Solana at 6 years old, then Solana at 12 years old (where has the time gone????) Then a pic of Jay, (now everyone knows the man behind the woodwork) Solana, Jason, Jays youngest daughter Josie and her son Landon, then a pic of his other daughters...Chassity and her son Ty along with Toni (the only one without a kid....yet) Those 3 girls are going to be the DEATH OF ME I swear!! I'm a step grandma at 32 AHHHHHHH

Here goes!

Jason 3 months
JasonJr35mos.jpg

Jason 3 years
IMG_0578.jpg

Solana 6 years
Solana.jpg

......continued

Solana 12 years
003.jpg

Jay, Jason, Solana, Josie & Landon
027.jpg

Chassity, Ty & Toni
Chassity_Toni_Ty.jpg

Bethany, I love the excited, sweet smile!

Cathy - your grandson has so much hair!! He is SO cute! And your daughter is pretty too, she has a really nice smile.

Thank you. He's a complete ham, loves pics. Heard the camera when I took the one of him looking at the computer and asked me to take another. lol. All the pics so far are great, but I love the baby with the dinosaur.

My Silly and very demanding 7 month old Mackenzie
IMG_0159.jpg

My husband & Mackenzie when he was home for 2 weeks during deployment
IMG_0238.jpg

Me and my Munchkin
IMG_0296.jpg

I absolutely love that last picture. Look at those cheeks!

She's growing out of them. :( Just look at them when she was born!
DSC02516.jpg

And why is it that chubby cheeks are so adorable on kids but not so much on adults? lol

Everyone has beautiful children!

I have a little boy, Jacob, who will be turning 3 in April.

3083212113_496732634e.jpg

Wow. Everyone's kids are beautiful. I can't wait to have my own. But I am enjoying my time without them too. :)

I have to agree, everyone's are absolute dolls! It's looking at threads like these that make me want my own some day.

3081933553_466fbefa29.jpg

Kaiden & one of our geckos, sapporo

3225882523_8619d86780.jpg

This is what happens when its dads watch hahaha

2903277502_59c3af75e3.jpg

Kaiden with one of our hedgies, Beatrix.

2405294903_4404472df4.jpg

I suppose thats all i will add for now. =]

Kaiden has gotten so big! The last I saw must have been much younger. He is very cute.

Thanks!

Yeah, hes growing like a weed & i have a feeling hes going to be taller than me before i know it!:rolleyes: I wish he could have stayed a baby for like 4 years & THEN do the growing up.

I keep telling mine to stop growing, but he doesn't listen to me. Says he's hungry, wants to grow up to be 6 (told him he had to wait till then for a skateboard... When he was 3... He still remembers...). Too quickly they grow :(

I keep telling mine to stop growing, but he doesn't listen to me. Says he's hungry, wants to grow up to be 6 (told him he had to wait till then for a skateboard... When he was 3... He still remembers...). Too quickly they grow :(

Coffee and gymnastics. That'll stunt the growing right nicely :D.

Back