Chinchilla Commercial

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

chinchildren

does any one have a copy of the chinchilla commercial (don't even remember what they tried to advertise but it is the one with the guy who gets up w/chins everywhere - ceiling fan, under foot, EVERYWHERE).

can't seem to find it and i need a good laugh.

H&R Block. It was taken off everywhere, I think there was a copy right infringement.

LMAO! "Big Money! Raise Chinchillas"
AS IF! That did give me a big laugh too.

hahahhahahahazhahhahahahaah

I only have four and I sometimes feel like that guy...

like this morning first thing at work I go into my purse to get my keys and find some chinchilla poop, food and a toy...

they-and their things-really do get into everything lol

OMG that is crazy....they are missing a whole lot of poo though. Those 2 poor chinnies that had to get wet though.

There is someone commenting saying they want to breed their pet store chin and are worried about epileptic kits...uh oh.

That's a great video! And of course, I had to continue watching chin videos since I was already there!

Last edited:
Awww, thats such a cute commerical. I hope they dried off the chinnies that got wet though =/

Hahahaha, that was awesome! I've never seen that one before. I would be so afraid of stepping on them.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Thats so cute. But in the real world they would all be killing each other (unless raised together) and theyd have your furniture chewed down.

Ha ha... I have a feeling that the chin owners were VERY involved in this and I feel like they weren't in any danger so this is the 1st time I have smiled at something like this!!
Thanks!!

Back