Hedgehogs on Colbert Report

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parka

Victor's chewtoy
While channel surfing last night, I came across Colbert Report talking about hedgehogs..

http://tinyurl.com/d7dqka

URL made tiny for your convenience. You can go to the Colbert Nation website and look it up if you don't like tiny.

Hope you guys enjoy.

P.S. I do not have a hedgie, but I thought you guys might appreciate the video.

Wow, that was HILARIOUS! :rofl:

There was something like this on CnQ and it could even be the same kid but I'm not totally sure. But atleast it shows he's going to take good care of the hedgie after two years of obssesion.

Oh my gosh...my fiance and I were laughing so hard. I like the video game part..."hedgehog hedgehog hedgehog!". hehe Now my fiance has to go show all his friends.

I got to see this last night. Laughed my butt off... but I'll never look at Phoebe and Ronnie the same way again!!! :laughitup:

mt favorite part "The worst part about the hedgehog is the poop.. and there is a LOT of it!"

ROFL! TOO funny!

That is just priceless! "Good job Judd- you've killed us all!"

i have to laugh at the part where she says the worst part about the hedgehog is all the poop....and there is a lot of it.... :D haha

i cant believe i missed this when it aired! i had no idea, haha. i love colbert, and this makes it extra special.

"hedgehog hedgehog!"

Oh goodness... haha!

It's all true! It's allll truuuuue! Plus, I'm sure Kiah LOVES the fact that he's considered the enemy within.... little punk.

Back