Sonic got a new hedgie wheel and liners for Easter!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

catahstrophic

Well not because it was Easter. But I went home this weekend [since I'm at college] for Easter and my Mom helped me make some things for Sonic!

First we made a hedgie wheel. It's not the best...but she LOVES it. The first night we put it in, we awoke to TONS of poop in it. She's only had it 2 days but has run in it each night. It's the perfect size for her...even if we didn't put it perfecly in the center, it apparently is working for her :]

And my Mom really liked Nancy's liners, but wanted to make some for me. I bought the fabric, two colors of fleece and she lined the inside of it with like a liner you buy for beds [she had to line my Grandma's bed] and then a diaper on top of that. She made two pretty quickly and they are cute! So now I have 2 of Nancy's penguins and 2 with cute animals on it :D She wants to make me one more [since she got 3 out of the 1 yard of fleece each] YAY!

And here are some pictures. Sonic won't be in this cage much liner, I'm working on a C&C cage for her. But I can't move her into that cage until the beginning of August when I move into my own apartment and I can have room for a big cage :D I'm excited to give her more room to run around!

She also got a PVC pipe to run around in, but only at playtime because it's too big to be in her cage :D

PICTURES <3 [Don't worry, I cleaned her wheel after the pics hahaha]

Attachments

• IMG_2681.jpg
    IMG_2681.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2682.jpg
    IMG_2682.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 26
That is awesome! I love getting new fun things for Penny and the chins.

Don't be ashamed by the wheel, I've woken up to worse.... ick!

I just wanted y'all to know I DO clean it hahaha :D

I wish her wheel was better, but it was our first time doing anything like that. So it was hard centering it. The next one will be better. I might attempt one sometime down the line :]

I love her cage! Nice handiwork! You should know that those pics are making a whole lot of hedgehogs jealous :)

Back