All My Phoebe Pics Are The Same...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbertaGirl

Expert Wheel Scrubber
... mainly because she never stops moving! This is what the majority of the photos from tonight's photo session look like:

S6300595.jpg

S6300588.jpg

S6300599.jpg

I did manage to get a couple of cute ones though:

S6300605.jpg

S6300593.jpg

Lol, she is cute! It is so hard to get them- they are harder than chins!

haha, she is so cute. I have many ear, back, leg, bum, blurry and pictures with no hedgehog at all. :hilarious:

Those are perfect though! They show her true personality.

I've had a couple that would sit and pose, which was fine for them, as when I look back at those images now that's how I remember them. I also have those where there is a blur, or just like the images above. I even have a couple of them on my digital picture frame at work. People ask me why I have a blurry picture. I tell them its because that's who that hedgehog was... its exactly how I want to remember them. Nothing but a blur as they were constantly on the go.

Yeah, reminds me of when I give chinny kisses, I aim for between the ears and often end up kissing their butt because they jump. Sweet lil piggy you have, very cute.

Is there something wrong with her feet in the 2nd picture, or is it just a wierd angle?

haha, she is so cute. I have many ear, back, leg, bum, blurry and pictures with no hedgehog at all. :hilarious:

My family is used to conversations that go along the lines of: "And there's Cuda's bum... and here's Vette's ear. Oh look, there's Kismet's tail. What... WHAT is Cuda doing? Why is this just a picture of the floor?"

Is there something wrong with her feet in the 2nd picture, or is it just a wierd angle?

The best I can figure from that picture is that she was just coming out of her ball and her front feet were aimed forward but her back feet were still upside down (if that makes any sense). :laughitup:

I got a bunch of pictures with no hedgehog at all too, but I thought I'd spare you all seeing pictures of my lap. :hilarious:

My Teasel (RIP) would never sit still for anything. I could hold him for maybe 3 seconds and then he was squirming to get away and explore. The only thing that made him sit still was a camera aimed his way and then he would do picture perfect hedgehog poses. :hilarious:

And that is why i have not been able to get a picture of Hotdog to date. I usually take pictures of everything except what I'm aiming for...

Back