Happy Birthday Scrat

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Scrat&SweetPea

Today you would have been 2 years old oh how i long to hold you and to be with you. I hope you are having a GREAT birthday up in heaven. I love you my Sweet Baby Boy.

DSC04440.jpg

DSC04448.jpg

DSC04391.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss, maybe you can make something in his memory? A candle pained with some kind words, or his favorite toys, or even a scrap book. It is nice to be able to look back and remember all the good times you shared with him.

aww. i know how you feel! it was my little girl's birthday not too long ago and it was a hard day with out her :cry3:
Happy Birthday Scrat!

today is hard, tonight Dusty and I are going to go see Scrat.
I am also making Scrat a cross for him.
I don't think i'll ever be able to get over Scrat.

I'm sorry Amanda.

I know Scrat was from a different "herd" than my Satin, and maybe this is weird, but I kinda considered him like her long-lost brother. Our hedgies were born around the same time, looked very similar, we each were able to bring our little ones home around the same time (to homes in Michigan, no less), we both joined C-n-Q as newbies around the same time... I'm sorry he had to go all too soon.

Happy birthday hedgie-boy. May you find peace and mealies in heaven.

Happy Birthday little Scrat!!!!!!!! I bet you still have the most handsome smile of all the hedgies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't eat too much cake Scrat!

Back