Greetings

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kalandra

Just thought I would share a couple of images from the hedgegirls and say "Hi Chins-n-Hedgies!"

One on the left is Rose, the one on the right Poptart.

Attachments

• Rose.jpg
    Rose.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 19
  • poptart2.jpg
    poptart2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 17
Hi there sister hedge & friend!

I'll be showing Poptart's pic to Satin later this evening. Thanks for posting :)

So... do you think she looks anything like her sister ;) She actually sits in that pose in my hand every evening. She has learned what mealworm time is, and after mealworm time she crawls into my lap and stares up at me until I pick her up to hold her. She's such a doll.

Satin does that too. Well, not the posing beautifully for a picture part. But the other thing - after she's been on the floor for awhile, she'll come over to me and try to climb up in my lap. As she's standing there, front feet on my leg, looking up at me, trying climb up all by her self, I lend a hand so that she can settle into the crook of my arm for snuggle-time.

They do look similar. Both of their masks have faded as they've aged... they started out so dark. Do you have a baby pic? I only have the one of baby Satin, then a few after she came home.

Attachments

• Baby Satin 4-9-07.jpg
    Baby Satin 4-9-07.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 13
  • satin2 6-7-07 sm.JPG
    satin2 6-7-07 sm.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 10
No baby pics. Her previous owner didn't share any. But I'm certain it was dark as it is pretty dark for her age now. Satin is adorable and was a really adorable baby.

They're so pretty! To be honest, coming from the very soft, fluffy chin side, some pictures of hedgehogs sometimes scare me - the quills and pointy teeth and all intimidate me a trifle - but these ones are so pretty and sweet looking! I love to look at all of your hedgies. :)

Alecia, that's terrible, some images do look more "aggressive" than others. Rose has a pretty heart shaped face, so its hard to not see sweetness with her.

And the pretty white fur, well I'm lucky, Rose stays really clean, she's only ever had a bath 2-3 times in over 2 years.

I am a weenie though... I have this fear of needles (the shot kind) and pricking, so...

I do love seeing all the hedgies though! And yours are extra pretty.

Back