Phoebe, Before & After Bath.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbertaGirl

Expert Wheel Scrubber
The difference isn't in how clean she is... it's in the attitude. Try to guess which pics are from before the bath, and which are from after the horribly traumatic experience of five minutes in a half inch of warm water! :D

S6300446.jpg

S6300447.jpg

S6300448.jpg

S6300452.jpg

I'm gonna guess the ones where she's in the towel are after the bath... lol

That is really funny. You could make the funniest little picture show- with the bath part taken out, and a funny story in the middle, like she was out of mealies or something! Too cute. Thank you for sharing.

Awee! She is cute either way!!!

Reminds me of my Penny. She gets soooo mad after baths - lunging at me and trying to bite me! Myyy goodness they can have attitudes!

That second picture is the cutest hedgehog picture I have ever seen! Adorable!

LOL, I see she hasn't changed much since she was here. She made that exact same expression when I gave her a bath before you picked her up. Hehe.

She's so cute.

Aww haha! She looks just like Sonic did when we gave her a bath. So traumatized HAHA!

I am IN LOVE with the second picture of her. She had eye brows and just has SO MUCH expression. I <3 her!

This is my first divulge into the world of hedgies, and I must say those pictures nearly made me pee myself with laughter. Poor poor little girl hedgie.

Back