Miki meets golf ball

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Hooked on Hogs
Last night, apparently Miki discovered a golf ball. There has been a golf ball in the play area every time she has been out but for some reason, she never paid much attention before.

Mikithegolfball2.jpg

Mikithegolfball3.jpg

Mikithegolfball4.jpg

Rather than walk around it, she HAD to go over it.

Mikithegolfball5.jpg

She got stuck. She would lift one back leg and that didn't work so she'd put it down and lift the other back leg. She did this numerous times and then shot me a look as if it was all my fault and I was supposed to do something about it. Of course I was laughing way to hard to be of much help.

Mikithegolfball6.jpg

Miki was 11 weeks old yesterday.

LOL, oh my goodness! She is just adorable. I can see the wheels turning in her head in the second to last picture, "Hm. This SEEMED like a good idea 30 seconds ago. I did not think this through properly. Hm."

She is beautiful! And I LOVE the look on her face in the last two pictures!

Miki lives with her mom but Marley wasn't with her for playtime last night. I'm sure poor Marley got an earful when Miki went back to their cage. The horrible golf ball that held her captive and NOBODY would help her. :rofl:

She is just adorable! I wonder how much madder she got the harder you laughed. Hmmmmm wonder if you will get a little nip tonight?

A very cute set of pics!

..I have to stop coming to this section... ack! :cute:

Haha this is so so cute! If only Kuma would stop ignoring everything around him, I could try it myself...

Back