Ronnie's Dinner Time

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbertaGirl

Expert Wheel Scrubber
I got a couple of cute photos of Ron during feeding time last night. As you may remember, I syringe feed her twice a day now since her gums have grown down to cover her teeth. Please excuse her dirty paws - she had a pedicure after these photos were taken!

Mmmm... yummy food!
S6300440.jpg

OK, I'm ready to go back to sleep now!
S6300442.jpg

Aaahhh, back in my comfy box. Zzzzzz.....
S6300433.jpg

You can see by her eyes that she is totally blind now, but she still gets around just fine. She still makes it to the litter box 99% of the time (which is more than I can say for Phoebe!), and she finds her water and her kibble dish with no problem. She's such an awesome hog. :heart3:

Haha... she seems like a great hog, looks pretty comfortable in her box, there, huh?

I have a habit of feeling bad for blind animals. Harley (dog) is blind in one eye and he's a holy terror! He can do anything the other dogs can do (But he occasionally doesn't see your legs and walks into them, he's big now so it nearly knocks you over) But Ron is definitely a darling gal! I'd love to see some more photos.

Aww! I bet she's thinking, "ahh, this is the life. I sleep, I hiss and my human feeds me. I have a soft bed and I don't even have to chew my food! Bliss!"

Aww! I bet she's thinking, "ahh, this is the life. I sleep, I hiss and my human feeds me. I have a soft bed and I don't even have to chew my food! Bliss!"

LOL!

What a cutie! I love the second picture. It is like she is saying, "Ahh! This is da life!"

Back