The Best Place to Sleep

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbertaGirl

Expert Wheel Scrubber
In Ronnie's home, she has a nice igloo filled with comfy fleece, and a snuggle box filled with nice clean Carefresh. So where does she sleep?

In the litterbox, of course!
S6300480.jpg

The worst part is when I stuck my hand underneath her belly to pick her up, I got a messy "surprise". We both had to get cleaned up! :yuck:

She was in there again when I left for work this morning. Silly hog. I've been cleaning her litter box two or three times a day lately just in case she decides to sleep in there, but it seems like she wants to poop, and then just lays down on top of it! She doesn't poop in her igloo or her snuggle box, so I don't know what that's all about. Just lazy I guess!

What a silly girl! My rats are very similar--except they hide their food in their litterboxes. GROSS!

Funny hedgie! Sorry AlbertaGirl for your lazy hedgie but you have to admit it is kinda funny...even the "surprise":sick:

It is funny. I've said before that Ronnie makes me laugh every day, and it's true. Life is never boring with her!

Back