Reese and the Hedgies...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kaycoocachoo

My dog Reese is really interested in the hedgies. She will lay right outside of the play area and watch them. They don't really seem to notice her at all, but she enjoys watching them and she sits with her tail wagging and looking oh so cute! Thought I would post a pic of it.

reeseandhuffle.jpg

This is Reese and my lovely little Hufflepuff!

Awwwww!! Too cute!
Our dog is scared of most small animals though..when we first got a hamster he would paw and rattle the cage when the hamster was on the wheel, making him run even faster!

She is really good. She usually just sits there and watches. She did get a little close today, but all we have to do is tell her to back up and she does. She is super smart. She just likes to cuddle with little animals, but she can't with these guys. When we had kittens, they would lie with and on her and she would just lay there, and I think she would like them to do the same thing. It's soo cute!

Wonderful picture. Thank you for sharing it. They are both adorable!

Wow, I never thought I'd see Shetland pass-up such cute hedgie! Not to mention the dog!

I've also got a video of Hufflepuff from the pic above. This was the first day I had her and had her out playing and getting used to me. She is soo sweet.

Kaycoocahoo, you are really asking for it now with that video...if Shetland refuses that, I am going to seriously call the cops to her house and make sure everything is all right. :thinking:

Aww, how cute. I wonder if I can get there before Shetland... :thinking:

Watching that video reminded me of the first time I had Ronnie out for playtime. I had bare feet as well, and she marched over to me and chomped my big toe! Ouch! :wacko:

I am shocked at the comments and behavior of all of you!!!!!!!!! the implications that I-Shetland- would ever consider stealing a hedgie or a dog. You are all seriously deranged and should seek some type of therapy. Oh, by the way Kaycoocachoo, what time do you get home from work?????????????

:halo:Oh, I am SO SORRY Shetland for accusing you of such a crime! I really don't know what I was thinking!:angel2:

Note to Kaycoocahoo-
RUN FOR YOU LIFE!!! I'd give Shetland 5 minutes before he has sneaked in and out of your house! He is a deranged hedgienapper bent on "borrowing" every hedgehog possible! No hedgie is safe!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Alberta Girl: I was bare foot because she didn't like the way my socks smelled and she kept biting at them and clawing at them, so I took them off.

Shetland: I live with a cop... so, my hedgies is safe from you!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!:dance3:

Back