Hello (from hemi_mygirl)!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtney

... and the Dynamic Duo!
CnQ... err, CnH is back! Yay!

I think a lot of you know who I am, so I'll keep this short and sweet. I previously went by hemi_mygirl in honor of my sweet little hedgehog, Hemi, who passed nearly two years ago... but it was time for a change. I also wanted to confuse everyone who knew me as my previous username, so hah!

To everyone who doesn't know who I am, I'm Courtney and I'm currently owned by three sweet little hedgehogs - Kismet, Cuda and Vette. I love them all completely, and they constantly amuse me with their antics. You can read a bit about them (and see some pictures) by visiting my website. The direct link is: http://www.quill-media.net/inspiration.php

You do realize in my mind i'll be converting Courtney to Hemi for awhile, right?

Hey Courtney. Glad to see you found us! I am so used to seeing you as Hemi..its going to be hard getting used to the new name!

I'll probably do the same thing AD. I'll constantly think of her as hemi instead.

Welcome Courtney. :)

I know I will not remember the name change... I'll be asking next week.. who's this Courtney person..LOL

Nice to see you made it to the new forum.

Welcome back Courtney!

I took part in changing my name as well lol.

Back