Quinn 4/19/07 - 6/3/13

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raindog

My Quinn, my Doodlebug, my Sweetheart, my Tiny Little Guy. Are there even words to say what you mean to me? We were together for 6 years. I got you when you were a little baby. I was so happy. You captured my heart immediately. I took care of you and you took care of me. We went through some rough times and I owe you so much. You saved my life. I had promised you would be together forever. I couldn't break that promise. We found a nice quiet place. We were happy. I love your sweet face, wiggly nose, bright shiny eyes. Your curious, sweet nature. I love how you love Mark. Then you got sick and I did everything I could to keep you happy and warm and safe. I cherished every moment with you. When it got to be to much for you, it broke my heart, but I let you go. I did not not break my promise. It was you and me, together forever. Your forever. 6 years. So long but at the same time a blink of an eye.

Be safe and warm. Stay sweet and curious. I will see you at the bridge.

Good night Quinnie. I love you.

Beautiful words Megan, I am so sorry!! RIP little one! How lucky you both were to have each other. HUGS!

Until best friends meet again.Prayers and hugs for you and yours.You took wonderful care of Quinn and he was loved beyond words.

So sad. At least he was able to be with someone who obviously cared deeply for him and will love him forever.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Quinn was a beautiful boy with such a spirit.

May he run and snuggle forever over the rainbow bridge.

Sending hugs.

I's so sorry for your loss. What an exceptional boy Quinn was and how much love he brought into your life. A beautiful eulogy for such a special little guy... The memories of our own special boy who passed away 4 years ago came flooding back to me. Oh, how much I still miss him... My heart goes out to you and your BF. Rest in peace, Quinn. Please watch over your humans from the Rainbow Bridge until the day they're ready to join you. A big hedgie hug...

Back