Reputable Breeder near Dallas, TX

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essentia

Jax Chinchilla Rescue
I was contacted today by someone looking for a breeder in Texas, specifically as close to Dallas as possible. She is looking for a young Black Velvet female. Any recommendations would be awesome.

I went to Claudia with Brightstar chins in Kiowa, Oklahoma, which is about 2 hours north of here. I didn't really know of any other reputable breeders in this area (I live in Dallas)

AcornHill Ranch (changing to Kismet Chins) is located just east of Dallas. I do not participate on this site often - however have 39 years of experience in the animal world - as a veterinary technician (now in human medicine), showing/training and rescuing dogs, showing/raising rabbits (no longer do), still member of AKC club board, and active in the dog world. I have raised chins since 2010 and all of my foundation stock is out of CCCU, Ritterspach and Bob Smith. Standards, mosaic (standard and beige) along with the occasional beige and litter of extra dark ebonies. Terry Jo Pyper

Back