salt and pepper hoglets

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akane

Cinni x Hantai. I was hoping for some whites since Hantai is a platinum and I'd like to retire Cinni from breeding but all she gave me were 2 salt and peppers. I think she actually had 4 and ate 2 for some reason. One might have been stillborn because it was on the first day we found the hoglets. It's the first time we've had hoglets that didn't make it.

Here's some black and white sea urchins. I'm not putting them back until they actually look around and stop huffing. I need to handle them more but I've been sick with a respiratory infection following a bad flu that I just couldn't get rid of and didn't want to risk passing to anything.

And they are both claimed already. I didn't breed enough hedgies for this month. I've gotten 20 messages off hoobly in the past 2 weeks. With cinni's small litter I only have 6 hedgehogs to sell and someone is taking 2 this weekend. I really need to get usda licensed so I can keep more sows. There's some major work to do in the hedgehog/rabbit room before that. I've got to replace the 30x48" cage with something more suitable but the top is covered in plants with a grow light over them. The extra bedding needs a container that can be sealed. Then the rabbits need new cages and the 2 temporary emergency cages cleaned up and sold. Would be good to replace the slightly rusty used cage pans the old style ferret nations came with.

Back