• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Three nice pet quality chins available in Richmond Virginia

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6Dusters

Greetings,

I have three chins ready for adoption. All are pet quality that did not do as well at the shows or culled from breeding. All three are housed a single animals. They are very sweet with no bad habits.

Please read carefully:
Respond through the email posted on my web page. I will NOT be answering responses through the forum. There are photos and birthdates for each animal. (sorry the photo's are badly placed. I hate my web host) Photo's on the web page match the information in the order placed. I DO NOT SHIP OR DELIVER. Cash sales only.

Here are the animals available:
Miss Blaze: Mosaic Female. Date of birth is 7-29-2014 Asking $125
Blizzard: Mosaic male. Date of birth is 2-8-2013. Asking $125
Rush: Standard male. Date of birth is 7-29-2014 Asking $75

Please visit my web pages to see photo's of the animals. My email contact is also provided on the page.
Thanks for looking,
Alex

They are still available. Both are really sweet boys. Enjoy a good chin and arm pit scratch. Rush will smooch you through this cage bars. Blizzard is a cage helper.

Removing Rush from my sale page. Blizzard is available and I can bring him to the January 9th Empress show in North Carolina. ( 2016)

Reminder: Blizzard is a pet quality mosaic male.

Blizzard is very sweet. He likes to be scratched under the chin. He will help you in his cage when your doing something in there. Will groom your hand. He doesn't like my cat and will charge the cage bars to protect his kingdom. Not sure about a dog household.

He comes with his sleeping toy and hammock. As well as a pound of feed to get him started in his new home.

If you have any questions about Blizzard, send me an email and I would be happy to answer any questions you have about this sweet boy.

If you are close to the Richmond Virginia area, I will NOT be adopting him out for Christmas. Far too many people impulse buy pets as presents. Thus I will be holding off adoptions off until after Christmas is for his protection.

Last edited:
I have lowered Blizzard's price to $100. He will come with his cage. Not sure why he is still here. Very nice chinchilla. Will make someone a really great companion. He seem's to fur chew from time to time. However his coat remains good looking. No bad spots. Not a severe chewer. He enjoys a good scratch and is friendly at the door opening. I'll be traveling to the National's in March. He can be picked up there as well. Or if you live along my traveling route. Email me at my address below. I don't come in here often enough to check responses.

Thanks for looking.

Back