Litter pan?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, it's been forever since I've posted on here.

Anyways, I switched years ago from a pyrex pan to a metal corner litter pan which i LOVED because it had a high back and would hold the fleece liners down.

Unfortunately, it just succumbed to rust. I cannot for the life of me figure out where I got it/ find any metal corner litter pans on google. I've found pictures of the one I had, but it just leads me to a sold item on ebay or a pinterest page.

Does anyone know where to get the metal corner litter pans? I do not want to keep using the pyrex dish, it just isn't the same :(

that one specifically is not an option sadly. Iv spent the last few years trying to get a hold of the person that made it. Every way i have tried has never yielded a response.

There might be a way to save the pan depending on how bad its gotten. I dont recall the exact particulars off the top of my head, but i know ppl that do. Ill try to look in to it and get back to you.

Josh Paulson from Quality Cage Crafters and creator of the ChinSpin makes an awesome metal corner chinchilla litter box. It has hardware on it making possible to be hung like a ledge in most cages.

Back