• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

hedgie wanted in *northern* Wisconsin

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tablo

Hi there!

I've been looking through hedgie breeder sites, and they're all either WAY too far away, or all of the hedgies are 200+, and that is a tad much for me.

Male or female? Whatever is available?
Color? Same as above.
Baby is preferred.

I'm NOT breeding, this is my first hedgie and I'm still living with my parents (a minor, but my mum says that I can get another pet once we move and are settled in... it just can't be larger than a small rabbit... and I have no luck with fishies :c) so I don't need any show or breeding quality... just pet quality!

I'm located in Luck, Wisconsin. I can travel up to an hour, hour and a half away. Any farther, we'd need to sort out something to meet midway.

My price range goes up to $125ish, can go up to 150, but would prefer not to. I still have to get more grids, coro, and all of the supplies for the hedgie. I CANNOT get him before the first of November. Mid November is best for me. I'm posting this now to see what my options are before I settle on anything.

Thank you guys!

Hey...though my hedgehog is no longer a baby, she is two and super friendly. I'm from Milwaukee, which is about 5 hours away, but I don't mind driving a greater distance. I can give you all of her supplies and cage and we can discuss pricing. Feel free to e-mail me if you're interested!

Back