Tradition feed - in need asap!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisbradley6

just a little chin-crazy!
I find myself once again in emergency need of Tradition feed. I placed an order at Ryerson 2.5 weeks ago....which apparently they never received the *order*, only my *PAYMENT* (grrr!). my supply is down to a day or two and i NEED food!

anyone in the area that uses Tradtion that I can "borrow" or buy from? ill drive to you! I am in the Western Chicago suburbs but will make a trip wherever I need to go. or does anyone know any local feed stores that carry Tradition on hand? Already called Ludwigs, they are out.

(i appreciate the sentiment, but please dont reply just to tell me that they dont "need pellets" for a few days. mine do! i have a special needs little guy and he needs his pellets as he has a very hard time with loose hay. i dont mean to sound rude, but these types of answers wont help me and I'm already frustrated! grr!)

but on that note..... where else does everyone (in general) order their Tradition from? I think I will need to use a new supplier in the future for more orders..... cant trust Ryerson anymore!

I'm sorry for your situation! I know how frustrating that can be. Sadly I'm no where near you, but perhaps you can find somewhere online that has it in stock and call them to explain your situation? For my dog supplies I've been able to pay extra for an emergency overnight shipment of just one bag.

I hope that helps!!

THANK YOU everyone! i got ahold of NWI chinchillas and am getting some food tomorrow! you're all amazing and I appreciate the help!

Back