Which hay!?! About to pull my hair out

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Amber*

Fuzzies Kingdom is my chinnies favorite hay. At the moment they are out of stock. I have tried Small Pet Select-timothy and orchard, and Sweet Meadow Farm-timothy with herbs. I bought a small bag of Oxbow which they seem to eat a little more but no where near as much as Fuzzies Kingdom hay. The shipping costs are killing me trying to find a hay. Any suggestions??

We get hay from Sierra Valley Pet Hay. Shipping is expensive, but that has been the only hay so far that our picky little chins will consistently eat.

I feel your pain! Mine is super picky too.

I have so many different bags of hay that my chin refused to eat, I could open a county line buffet.

The bunny rescue loves us. I have donated hay Julio wouldn't eat for a sample of Any different brands they had.

Mine are picky eaters too. I have to buy a bale from a feed store since I have so many. It's a hit & miss on finding good timothy hay in So CA. I just purchased a bale this week which they just love.

Back