Dried leaves

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freedom

My chins love dried leaves . What tree, vine can they have and not have? I know not apple. And what about lilac?

I wouldn't give my chinchilla dried anything unless I purchased here. There are some people who sell dried herbs supplements and I would use those. I'm always afraid that there are poisons or car exhaust that will make my guys sick.

I agree, I would stick with supplemental type herbs (from a reputable supplier) and stay away from dried tree leaves.

I get most of my herbs from the local health food store. If I have dandelion leaves cleaned, boiled and dried in my dehydrator it is the same. Also raspberry peppermint and there is also Oregano and Basil. I like to grow my own. I then know everything has been done the way I like it. Ronda sales many also. My family owned a health food store for 37 years in Sacremento ca. Herbs can be very helpful and chins love to munch on the crispy leaves.

Back