Critter/Ferret Nation Out of Stock Everywhere?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drooby

I’ve been looking at several different websites to purchase a Critter Nation cage, most importantly ferret.com, but every website that I’ve been looking at, the cages are out of stock! This wouldn’t be a huge concern to me but every time it says that they’ll be back in-stock, the date gets extended even further.

Does anyone know why this is happening and/or have any news as to when the cages will be back in-stock?

I was looking online and it states that they have been "oversold" and that they plan to have more in stock June 1st :/

I was looking online and it states that they have been "oversold" and that they plan to have more in stock June 1st :/

Checked ferret.com again last week and they were back in stock, then went to buy it and they were out of stock again :hilarious: says they’ll be back in stock on April 25. Hopefully I’ll get a chance then!

I just bought a Critter Nation off Ferret.com...It said it was backordered but arrived in a week anyhow

Back