First night using liners

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kiah-Muz

I am amazed and had to post photos- especially after seeing questions about fleece liners.

Well, after waiting what fell like forever (less than a month really) I finally got a special package in the mail from Nancy! Three liners, two blankies, an awesome snuggle sack, a hat, and a little bonus of a Doby mini beanie baby (will be his future partner in crime)! And they are beautiful... and these will be Kiah's first liners and such so I thought it was adequate time for a photo shoot!... I really only need any excuse really.

So here they are of Kiah being introduced to things... and sorry Nancy... I think the little hat as turned into.... a pleasure hut... which I guess means he likes it! And we love it- so here's a public thank you, Nancy!:heart3:

On a serious note, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions or updates since both Kiah and I are new to liners. But here goes nothing!

edit: Sorry for the creepy face... I didn't see the picture until after we put Kiah up.... >.<​

Attachments

• 100_0459.jpg
    100_0459.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 100_0460.JPG
    100_0460.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 100_0466.jpg
    100_0466.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_0472.jpg
    100_0472.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 47
  • Nancy.jpg
    Nancy.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I totally felt like it was Christmas morning when I got my box from Nancy!

You will love them. I have 3 sets (2 story hedgie condo) and I'm itching to get more. Almost like a purse or shoe addiction. LoL

Thank you for the compliments. I'm glad you and Kiah like his new stuff. :)

Just wait until he starts walking around with his hat on. They love doing that. Nothing like eating in the privacy of your hat. :laugh2:

Definitely! My first hog, Irwin, loved to eat from underneath his hat, and Phoebe does the same thing. I'll often look over and see the hat travelling around the cage. :D

Back