Dawnna of chocolate chinchillas

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiskersandfluff

Howdy all!

I was a member about 10 years ago. I can't remember my username and I had one of those fancy emails from my cell phone provider so oh well.

I came back wondering what happened to Dawnna of chocolate chinchillas. She sold lifeline on her website and was a lovely woman. I think she was eskiemom on here. Does anyone know?

Sadly Dawnna passed away within the last two years. I too was a true believer in her product and was hopeful that it might be continued to be produced by heirs or her patent sold so that the chin world could benefit from it. Alas this hasn't occurred to my knowledge and exhaustive search for supply of the lifeline. God Bless Dawnna for her gifts and service to man and animal kind . May she Rest in peace .

Oh no... that's terrible. She was so sweet and I relied upon lifeline a few times. I wonder if theres anu way to get a hold of her heirs to continue the product.

I think Kristy might have the rights to it now. I'm not positive, but you could ask. Unfortunately, I don't know her ranch name! Hopefully someone else will see this and be able to provide it. .

If Kristy has the rights to it, her ranch name is abc chinchillas. We got our pet chinchilla from her, she was very nice and very helpful. You can try googling her to contact her and see if she has it.

I am curious of this lifeline.

Is it like critical care?

Only asking because my current chin seems to abhor critical care and I have been thinking of how to maybe get her used to it/entice her to it. She doesn't need it at the moment, but if she ever does I don't want it to be a triple battle of disease+hand feeding+ her hating it

Back