RIP my sweet Eeyore

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kara315

You were a fighter today and gave it all you got. I take comfort knowing you passed away peacefully in my arms.
I hope you look over Tigger and I, specifically Tigger who I know will miss you. You are now able to roam freely without having to deal with any teeth issues. Until I see you again, I will miss you everyday. I love you.

(don't think the pics are working, but I tried. Will try and post later on) But Tigger and Eeyore are in my avatar.

Attachments

• eeyore.jpg
    eeyore.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3
  • tiggereeyore.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 12
Thank you everyone for your kind words. They are comforting. Still can't believe he's really gone. Breaks my heart every time I walk by the cage with Tigger and don't see Eeyore right along with him.

So sorry for your loss </3
RIP Eeyore. :(

Thank you.

Tigger is doing better then I thought, but can tell he's missing him/wondering where he is. I'm doing a little better each day as well. Going to be hard for awhile.

Thank you for all the thoughts, They mean a lot.

sorry for your loss! i hope the cagemate is pulling thru alright. i know it's always hard for their buddies when i lose a furbaby :

sorry for your loss! i hope the cagemate is pulling thru alright. i know it's always hard for their buddies when i lose a furbaby :

Thank you.
Tigger seems to be doing better then I thought he would thankfully. Sometimes I wonder if he'a lonely seeing him by himself. But he's acting normal and enjoys his playtime, which I try and give him everyday to get him out of the cage.

Back