New here

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baluroses

New here to the boards but not a new chin owner. I took two in a little over a year ago from an owner who could no longer keep them. Oh my did I miss having chins! Previously, I had been owned by one when I was in college and into my late 20's. When he passed I was too broken hearted to get a new one until these two little guys. I found this site really because I plan to be relocating in a few months and I believe I will be needing a lot of advice when it comes to moving these two guys. Oh these two are FAR FAR more sensitive then my other little guy ever was. They even hold a grudge when I clean their cage! The one, Gizmo, gets so upset with me! So this move his going to be rough! I'll be looking to find the easiest way for them to make the transistion and how to handle transporation. I wish I could give them valium! ;-) I know I will be needing it worrying about them!

Glad to have found this place! So much has changed since I had my first chin baby so many years ago!

Back