Hernia surgery

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BooBoo*TheKiddo*

For those of you who don't know, I work at a hotel where we often find strays wondering around. My co-workers and I do what we can to care for them and socialize them until someone adopts them. Earlier this summer we had 2 cats, whom we named Pixie and Marshmallow, show up. Marshmallow has since been adopted. Pixie hasn't been so lucky.
Pixie has a hernia on her stomach which needs to be removed. Unfortunately no one wants to adopt an animal that needs surgery. My co-workers and I want to have the hernia removed in hopes of giving Pixie a second chance at life and a furever home.

I've started a fundraiser page for Pixie (link below). All updates can be read on the fundraiser page, if interested.
I know the holiday season is upon us and money is tight, but even a little bit will help. If you can't donate, we ask that you please share the link.

https://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/pixie-the-hotel-stray-needs-surgery-/274125

Back