• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

8 week old male is looking for his forever home

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missmichele

Hi there, Caillou will be 8 weeks old on thursday (5-22). I got his mama when she was pregnant and 2 months later there was a boy and a girl. (Wish he woulda been a girl too!) I would prefer to rehome him but only if I feel good about it, I tried an ad on craigslist and it basically scared me into saying, 'we will just keep him' but I still dont think that would be whats best for him.

About Caillou:
Second baby born on March 27th. Hes adventurous, waay more than his sister. Caillou is very vocal, always talking. He started eating pellets and hay at around 2 weeks, he will sit under his mamas shredded wheat and try to get little bites! I started seperating him from mom and sis last thurs (7 weeks) and it was harder on me than on him, he really didnt care! He was so casual about it I wondered if I should let him stay in his own cage. I wimped out.

I would love for him to be with someone who takes the time to research their pet, I think it matters. Where do I find those people? CnH!!!
Let me know if you have any interest in this sweet little guy;) Thanks!
His rehoming fee is 50

Attachments

• cddcfe3d-5ba7-48e4-bef2-e5031f673ba9.jpg
    cddcfe3d-5ba7-48e4-bef2-e5031f673ba9.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 40
Caillou found his home!

Just wanted to update that he has found a new home. I will also be able to see him once in awhile because hes going with someone I know, yay! :thumbsup:

Back