Tex Buckaroo Hufflepuff: Adopted 2/15/2010 - Passed 4/2/2012

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there baby boy. I was thinking about you today. Feeling mad about USGE and missing you something fierce. Really quite overwhelmed. I looked at the date and saw it was one day and one year since you crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Perhaps that's where all the feeling is coming from. I don't know...

What I do know is that you are the very best little boy I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and knowing. I miss you on an almost daily basis. I'm thankful for all the joy you brought into my life. I marvel at how you transformed from such a terrified little boy to someone who was ever so at peace.

You loved your hedgiebags. You loved snuggling in my hands with you paw hooked right over my thumb. I loved that too.

Thank you for being my little boy. My Tex Buckaroo Hufflepuff.

Mommy loves you.

I don't think we can ever stop missing our babies. I don't think we are meant to. Tex is one very special hedgie who touched the lives of, and is missed by, people who never even met him. My heart sank when I saw the title as if it had just happened. USGE has been on my mind as of late too, maybe something in the air.

Mr Tex Buckaroo Hufflepuff you are one special guy. And so very loved.

Back