Look what we found this morning!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwwww....so precious. Congrats!

The advice in this forum is great...even if stated incredibly bluntly (I, myself, have a problem with taking it all personally even when not directed or applicable to me). I'd highly suggest sticking around and reading through all the various threads...

Congrats again!

Your baby is so cute! I didn't see if you knew mama was pregnant or was this a surprise? Sounds like you've got a happy little family and you're improving their life with better food so they can be with you a long time. Hopefully all goes well with baby and please update with more pictures as she gets bigger!

Your baby is adorable! Keep us posted on the changes in her coat!! :)

Congrats on the kit. There is a lot to learn, but your in good hands, and with the wealth of info on here I'm sure you will be just fine. I hope you update as the kit gets older. Sure is a cutie!

Mom and baby are very cute. You are getting alot of good advice here. Hope to see more pics of the baby. By the way, what are you going to name her?

1st off, that kit is the cutest...I can't wait to see how his marking will turn out!!!

2nd off, to the OP thank you for being adult and understand and accepting of the advice given. It was refreshing to have someone welcome the opportunity to learn:high5:

3rd off, if you need a babysitter I know a girl in CA who would be willing to make the trip :thumbsup:

Back