New baby

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starleomach

Dawnna's Keeper
My TOV ebony Faith had 2 babies today (about an hour ago) both were born in under 45 minutes and huge. First was a standard male 61 grams. The second a ebony female who did not survive delivery. But the boy is doing great. Mom looks rough in the picture, it was taken about an hour after she had delivered. Mom is doing great and so is her beautiful son. Dad is a gorgous standard male also pictured. he is in a seperate cage for now. The white in the background is a white violet female cage mate of Faiths. I will take more later I didn't want to desturb her more than necessary ( I am really glad I cleaned cages this morning ;) hers will need it again but I can leave her be for a few hours before.
Mom and Baby
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And Dad
picture.php

Congrats on the new baby boy! I'm sorry to hear that the little girl didn't make it. Do you have any idea why she didn't survive? Just curious. Mom looks great after going through labor! Can't wait to see more pics as the youngster grows!

aww congrats. Sorry to hear about the baby girl though.
Dad looks like a chunker! And the baby looks really dark, will he stay that dark?

I'm just wandering over from the hedgie side. I keep on hearing people talk about how much cuter baby chins are than baby hedgies(who look like aliens to most chin owners!). I have to admit, baby chins are very cute(or maybe just yours!)! I don't need a face to tell that. At least chin's are born with hair(I think?) unlike hedgies. No matter how much cuter chins are, my heart remains with hedgies..or at least for now!

The boy I think will stay dark, but only time will tell. dad is a dark standard and mom is a tov eb so dark is in his genes

Sorry about your little girlie baby Kristy. Congrats on your handsome little guy. His daddy is really handsome too!

Back