baby update

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverrose

Chinnie kisses!
I know everyone is already talking about all of their x babies, but I still have some v babies to show off! During our move, we had a pregnant female with us. I was hoping she would give birth on New Years. Instead she gave birth on December 29, to two healthy standard boys. Both parents are pure standards. We've named V8 Edgar and V9 Sabin. Mom's milk didn't come in, probably due to all the stress of moving, so I've been handfeeding both. It's a tough job, but both are now such big rascals and growing like weeds. I'll have to post pics next week once I get my camera out of storage, but just thought y'all would like to know about our two newest additions.

Pictures!

I finally have a pictures of the little guys. My camera seems to have taken a beating while moving, so only a couple of pictures seemed to come out non-blurry. The two are doing well. Edgar is already a whopping 224g. Sabin is the runt of the litter. He was only 46g when born, and dropped down to 40g at one point. But with a lot of patience and constant handfeeding, he is at 135g now. So here are the two lil rascals!

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

Oh, they are sooooo cute! At least in those two pictures, it looks like the boys like to stay close to one another! Congrats!

Back