Surprise!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverrose

Chinnie kisses!
So I go into the chin room yesterday to handfeed my little V8 and V9, and I hear squeaks from another cage. Lo and behold I find a little standard surprise! I had no idea this girl was pregnant! So I now have my first X baby of the year! A standard boy weighing in at 56g. We've decided to name him Ramza. Dam is a standard, sire is a BV. I swear I will start posting pictures once I get my camera ready. I finally unpacked it, but now I just need to find the charger for it.

Last edited:
Congratulations! Seems like they're coming out of the woodwork in Florida!

congratulations therese. love surprise kits where i didn't bug mom nor did i worry as i always do when i know kits are coming...

Awww, aren't surprises great! Congrats on your first new year baby. Can't wait until your camera is working!

It's been almost 7 hours, where are the pictures LOL?!! Just kidding, congratulations!!

pictures

Here's a few pictures of our latest cutie pie, X1, aka Ramza. Too bad all he wanted to show off was his butt...

IMG_0836.jpg

But I did get one decent shot of his front! He is such a lovable lil thing. :heart3:

IMG_0835.jpg

Back