RIP Jack

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishellyshel

Chin Slave
After a long fight with a URI & Pneumonia & tooth problems I had to make the difficult decision to let my sweet violet Jack cross the Rainbow Bridge. I rescued him 3 or 4 years ago and he was quickly one of my favorites. He had the cutest curly tail and was so sweet and handsome. I have owned chins for 7 or 8 years and he is the first one I lost. There definitely is a hole in my heart. I would like to thank all the CnH members over the years who have advised me and especially my wonderful vet, dr Doolen.
Rest in Peace my sweet handsome boy......you were very loved.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359817594.059207.jpg

I know you do everything you can do for all of your boys. :( I'm so sorry about Jack but now you now he's at peace and a perfect little chin over the rainbow bridge. **Hugs** to you Michelle.

I'm so sorry Michelle, feel a big hug! He was lucky to have someone like you looking out for him!

Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear this :( Rest in peace sweet boy.
Jack was lucky to have such a loving chin mom :grouphug:

I'm so sorry Michelle! That's such a bittersweet decision to have to make. And hard! Know that Jack will always be there for you when you need him! *hugs

I'm so sorry Michelle :(
Jack had a wonderful mom who did everything for him. HUGS

Back