• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for male baby

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SportyGeekChick

I am looking to adopt a male baby chinchilla. I have a 1.5 year old white mosaic male. I am looking for a breeder who handles their chinchillas and offers them play time, toys, and stimulation. I am looking to adopt a baby with a long line of healthy chins.

I currently live in TN, but I travel to NJ often. I am looking for breeders in between eastern TN and Southern NY. This includes TN, VA, NJ, PA, NY, etc. I am willing to travel.

I would like to meet the chin first! Thank you.

Are you aware that you can't just put 2 chins together - you have to slowly introduce them? Also are you aware that there is a possibility that the 2 chins may never get along and that maybe later they will start to fight. You will then have to separate them. I have found that there is a low % of that but it happens and you have to be prepare to separate them forever. I have sold many same sex pairs and have had few problems with the people reporting problems.

Yes I am aware and I have socialized 2 successfully before. And I am aware they might have to be kept separately. Thank you :)

If you are still looking, I will have an ebony male available in about 6-7 weeks. I an located in southern NY.

Back