• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

chin breeder in Utah

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preslor

I would like to get a female chinchilla of breeding quality that has a pedigree. I haven't been able to find any Utah. Does anyone know of one in Utah? Or a reputable breeder that would ship to Utah?

Thanks, I will email. After only three weeks of having our current chin i can open the cage and she will come out onto my hand and jump around from my lap to shoulders to arms. She is already potty trained and I have found her to be curious and very intelligent. Once I got everything set up the maintenance is only a few minutes a day and making shelves and other climbables for the cage is a great family activity. When we take her out for a few minutes every day she loves to wall surf and explore.

I'm located in Idaho and travel to Utah often. Just in case Casey doesn't have what your looking for :)

Yes! Narcissus has great animals too and is she super helpful. I'm not gonna lie, my state geography isn't the best. Heck it wasn't until I moved up here that I learned that Idaho bordered both Washington and Oregon...I honestly thought it just bored Washington. Lol. go American education system! Ha

Contacted both Casey and Narcissus. Both are very helpful, Narcissus spent about half an hour on the phone answering my beginner questions. Also talked to Casey and he was helpful and has the chin i need. Thanks everyone.

Back