• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a Male Chinchilla in Mosaic or Ebony in Los Angeles CA

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been Looking for a reputable breeder who has these 2 color mutations available but i cant find any within a hour radius both my parents are willing to travel within a 1 hour radius so if you know of any good ones please let me know. private breeders or non private breeders thanks

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any breeders in the immediate area. Also, how far are you willing to travel (mileage). This is Los Angeles, it can take over an hour to drive from the Valley to the West Side.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any breeders in the immediate area. Also, how far are you willing to travel (mileage). This is Los Angeles, it can take over an hour to drive from the Valley to the West Side.

I can travel a little farther, and the colors dont matter but as long as there different from standard greys since i have 2 already

Back