• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Grape vine! blackberry & more. Bulk available!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what do you still have available?

I just finished a bunch of apple today, but I have everything I normally do- apple, grapevine, poplar, blackberry, and a little pear. Send me a PM with youre interested in and your zip code and I can let you know the best prices. I'm constantly doing sticks right now, so I should have whatever. :)

I haven't reposted my prices in a while, and I know they tend to get a bit lost. I'm constantly cooking and shipping out as soon as it's finished so let me know what you want! Don't forget to send me a zip code- the prices listed are for flat rate shipping boxes but I try to find cheaper shipping.

PRICES INCLUDE FLAT RATE SHIPPING
Grape Vine
Small Flat Rate $15
Medium Flat Rate $70
Large Flat Rate $100

Apple
Small Flat Rate $15
Medium Flat Rate $70
Large Flat Rate $100

Blackberry
Small flat rate $20
larger sizes-contact me

Poplar
~twigs, coins, or a mix of the two
Small Flat Rate $15
Medium flat rate $55
Large flat rate $85

~logs (sticks between a dime and a quarter size)
Small Flat Rate $15
Medium flat rate $50
Large flat rate $75
~Perches, half perches, and ledges available.
*prices on perches and ledges dont include shipping*
Perches prices, shipping not included
perches or half-perches: $1 per inch length, typically about 2 1/2 inches diameter for perches and 3 for half perches (so $5 for a 5 inch perch, $10 for a ten inch one, but please know longer perches need strong bars to support the weight), contact me for other sizes
$5 per lily pad/ giant coin shaped ledges. Typically about 4 inch diameter, 1 inch height. $4 each if you buy 10 or more. For bigger orders please ask.
~Please, if you want anything poplar, let me know.
I have quite literally a small forest of organic, not treated or sprayed poplar.

Pear/other
Pear available in small amounts and in mixed boxes. PM me with what you'd like and I'll try to work something out.
Also, if you have rabbits, rats or other chewers that like woods that aren't chin-safe, but are safe for other critters, I probably have those available for cooking as well (I haven't really checked it out wood-type-wise, but there are a lot of organic/not treated trees I can get sticks from). Just let me know if you'd like me to do some.

Mazuri
I tend to over-order on Mazuri, it's cheaper for me to buy a 25 pound bag that I'll waste part of than to buy it in smaller amounts, so I will now be selling Mazuri pellets for $1 per pound plus shipping.

Please contact me if there's anything special or custom I can do for you! I have plenty of Poplar, grapevine, and blackberry for anything you'd like. If you have anything special you want made, just contact me.

Thank you!

One more order to finish up this weekend and I'm caught up. There was a flood of orders for a little bit. :) I'm going to start working on a small stockpile, some stuff for my boys and some more sticks to donate to the big HAWS rescue in WI.
I've got a few new things to sell now
12x12 inch granite tiles- same color as the chinchillers- $5 plus shipping, and discounts on 10+. These fit nicely in a large flat rate, so consider adding this onto a wood order!

wild rose sticks- dethorned, organic/unsprayed or treated as always, $25 for a small flat rate shipped.
tulip tree sticks- again, organic/unsprayed $25 for sm flat rate. Both are available in mixes, and contact me about bigger amount- there's not a bunch of either of these.

I'll be going to the Ohio field day on the 16th and can bring stuff so you save on shipping. Let me know a couple days in advance so I have time to cook.

Last edited:
Grape vine

Hi,
My chins are suckers for grapevines and I am wondering if you have any available? A mix of different sizes and shapes is okay for them. I'd be interested in two small flat rate boxes.

GrumpyCat

Back