Arlington TX 2 year update

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smhufflepuff

super-duper hedgiepig
I was curious how everyone was fairing now that we're a bit past two years out. I know the chins had an earlier train out of Texas than many of the hedgies, so perhaps the post is a bit late. But I'd like to hear! I'm sure others would too. How have things been these past two years? Any recent pictures?

---------------------​

Two years ago tomorrow I met my little Tex Buckaroo Hufflepuff. He came off the hedgie train in Ohio along with a number of other little ones... as the very last out of the van at that particular stop, he was billed as a fighter. I've seen the other side though: a very timid, scared little hedgie with the musculature of a dishrag who barely knew up from down... and now a very brave, adventurous little guy who holds his quills with hedgie pride and can tell me what he does and does not like. He can snuggle for hours.

In other ways, though, he is a fighter: battled mean nasties like giardia and MRSA and helped hold me together when his big "sister" Satin passed.

picture.php

I love you Texie. I am so happy every day you are here. You bring such joy. My biggest hope for you is that you know you are loved. Because you are. Very much so. My guy; my Texie. Momma loves you.

I still have my 4 boys. Dakota, Dash, Thumper & Cody. They are 2 pairs of bonded boys.
They are on the small side they didn't get real big but it's not real surprising considering the start they had.
I tried to attach pics but couldn't. I'll work on it.

Ansem is still with me! he has not gotten any bigger than what he was when I got him from Crysta, but that is too be expected due to the conditions he was rescued from. he loves his scritches, as long as they are on his own terms, and he LOVES trying to bite my nose when I clean out his cage. :)
As soon as I get him to sit still long enough for an updated pic, I will post it here!

Back