Moving

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abby102013

Hey everyone, it makes me very sad to have to ask this, but I have to move and my new place will not let me bring any pets..

I don't know what to do with my Chinchilla :(
Any advice would help

sounds like you dont have many options. Either go to a different place that allows pets, or rehome them. Where are you located?

unfortunately I can not afford another place at the moment. And I am located in central NJ

I know what you mean then. Born and raised in southern nj, but had to leave a few years ago because costs were to high; among other things.

I just got done moving my last two chins i took in into my chin room (were in the living room for quarantine.) They were from people up in northern nj actually. So if you wanted i might be able to take your chin in as well if you can get him/her to me. Im over near carlisle PA. Bit of a drive, but would be a good home.

I also know a breeder in southern nj near washington township that might be able to foster him until they can find a home that i could contact and ask.

Back