Hello from me and my zoo family

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ello4416

Hi, my name is Becky. I am hoping to get into this forum thing. I live with my fiance. We have 3 chinchillas, and 1 hedgehog, also a few animals. We only have 1 usual pet of a dog, then have 3 snakes, 2 geckos, 2 axolotls ( just laid eggs and be having lots more) and a bunny. That is my hello and hoping to get use using this.

Hi becky, can't believe none else replied to you yet...Ah well, welcome ;)
My gosh where to you get the time to look after all this menagerie?

My Fiance and I take care of them. We check on them daily, make sure there is water, food and clean them every other week, as though we have huge room for them. :) Will post pictures later

I also have 3 dwarf hamster (2 robos and 1 winter white), we used to have 6 thou but we sadly lost 2 robos unexpectedly without any signs of anything amiss, and a chinese hamster, though he was 3 years and 6 months old so...we found him by his food bowl so must have been quite sudden. I would love to have an hedgehog if I had the room, or when me and my wife get our own house I will look into getting a rescued wild one which can't be put back in the wild. That's the only way you can legally own a native european hedgehog, if not I will get one of the pygmy ones like everyone else:)

Back