New Chin Mama!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! I am looking for a community to help me give my new (and first) chin the best home he can get! I am an experienced and long-time hamster, dog, cat, fish, and reptile mommy, but I have never had a chin. We are in Colorado, so it is nice and dry here. My chin's name is Bo, and he is about 5-6 months old. I only got him yesterday, but I have been researching and preparing his habitat for a few months. He seems to be a very sweet, energetic guy! He is long-tailed, and quite a bit darker than all the other chins I checked out. I understand that these guys can be high maintenance, and I am willing to give him everything a chinchilla could possibly want and more! I'd love any tips from veteran chin parents, and will probably be checking in often to make sure I am loving my guy as best as I can. Looking forward to becoming a chin mama and learning to care for these beautiful animals! Peace to all :)

Back