Free "Chinchiller"!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just click on the free sample button (not all have the button but some do), to add it to your cart. I haven't tried it myself so I don't know how big the sample tiles are though. I would like to know if anyone has tried this how big the slabs you get are. Unlike some I've looked at that have been linked here in the past it seems to accept Canadian addresses too.

i have ordered and received samples from this website. the tiles samples are small, but still use-able. I want to say they are about the size of the palm of my hand, a little bigger. It's great for a chin to sit on, but not lay down or sprawl out on. it's perfect for me cuz i put them in the corners on the fleece so the fleece stays in place cuz i have one chin who likes to move it around. For free, you cant complain!

i ordered more "samples" and they are bigger than i got last time! a little bigger than my whole flattened hand. seems like they took a normal sized piece and cut it in half. i didnt measure, but i was pleasantly surprised. i'd suggest it to anyone.

update, i wrote my last message seconds after ordering, my order came in yesterday, pieces are 4x2 (4 of them) 1 was a 2x2. im going to order more, eventually be able to combined them in different spots to make nice sitting areas :)

Back