• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Multiple(Male&Female) Chinchillas looking for a loving home

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phoeblie

Hi all,

We're looking for new homes for our 6 chinchillas. We have had a great time rescuing them and bonding with them but it is time to downsize. They have all been taken care of well, fed a healthy diet of Timothy Hay and pellets, bathe regularly, and have daily "playtime" for an hour aside from having a wheel.

Stampy, female, 2 yrs old, hetero beige

Mama, female, 5 yrs old, standard gray

Coco, female, 1 yr old, black velvet

Elsa, female, 16 yrs old, hetero beige

Scrat, male, 16 years old, standard gray

Tiptoe, male, 19 years old, standard gray

They are all very loving and sociable chinchillas. Stampy is an adorable floppy-eared beige and is very gentle and looks pure and innocent. Mama is light standard gray who think she's the boss but is really just a softie. Coco is a 1 year old big baby who is curious about everything. We bonded Mama and Coco together, so it would be best if they could go as a pair but we can split them up if needed. Elsa and Scrat are loving parents who have been together for many years. We also prefer to keep them together. And Tiptoe is a shy but loveable little man.

Cages and some supplies can be provided if needed. We have quality chinchilla, critter nation, living world(one level), and kaytee cages. Dust houses, ledges, hidey homes, toys, treats(apple sticks, hay cubes, oats), wheels, food bowls, and water bottles.

We're looking for $140 each OBO. I'm located in Greater Hartford, CT. I will be willing to meet in a public area if wanted. Please send me a message on CnH or email me at [email protected] .

Back