• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts chinchilla available for adoption

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahitchcox

I have a grey male chinchilla that I am trying to find a new home for. I live in the Worcester, MA area.

I am not sure of his exact age, we have had him for about three years. My guess is he's between 5-10 years old. My wife's friend gave him to us after they had him for a couple months, they no longer wanted to take care of him so they offered him to us. They had gotten him from a teacher that had him as a classroom pet and I think before that he came from a broader.

He is the first chinchilla we owned and we did our research before we took him and we have taken good care of him. We will be moving out of state in a few months and we just aren't gonna be able to bring him with us.

I'm not sure if he has ever been around other Chins but he likes to be petted when he's in his cage but he doesn't really like to be held. He's pretty energetic when I let him out to play and will climb on me and jump off the walls.

I'd prefer someone who has owned a chinchilla before and knows what type of care he needs. But I am also open to a first time owner as long as they can show me that they know what type of special care they need. I just want him to have a good home since he's had several owners in the past. He also comes with the cage and accessories of you want them. There are two metal shelves that I also have that can go in the cage that I took out since I have the wooden shelves in there.

Please message me if you are in the Massachusetts are and are interests in him, serious inquiries only please.

Im not sure why the pics aren't uploading, I'll try to load them again later but I can also email them to you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 28
Last edited:
One more try...

image_zps3fu5mrkr.jpeg

image_zps03pjvgoe.jpeg

image_zps6frvoyzx.jpeg

Back