Critter nation: housing alternative for add on

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennyxox

Hi guys!

Here's my dilemma. I need to get an add on for the critter nation but it seems like every store online will not ship to Hawaii. (We have the poop end here) so I'm finding this extremely difficult. For some reason a ferret nation will ship here though. I'm not sure what to do, should I get a ferret nation add on or should I just get a different alternative? If you have any suggestions please let me know! I just need the help and advice I can get. I have one critternation and it has one occupying it and I have two baby chinchillas that need the extra room. Please and thank you ❤️

I know Ferret.com ships to Hawaii, it costs extra but they do ship there. Also if you are talking about actual baby chins, as in kits, the bar spacing of a FN is too wide for kits under about 4-6 months.

Hi jennyxox, I know this is so late but I had the same problem. Hopefully this will help people in Hawaii like us. I ordered the Critter Nation cage from Amazon but I could not get them to send me the Two Story CN model 162. It seems that Amazon has to make two separate shipments because the model 162 on it's own is too heavy for them to ship to Hawaii.I had to order the one story CN model 161 and the add on model 163. Both of which are the same components that make up the 2 story model 162. Hope this helps you and others who live in Hawaii.

Back