• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Loved & Spoiled Chinchillas for Sale w/All Supplies in Oakland County Michigan

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinChin3

After much consideration I've decided it would be in our chinchillas & our best interest to find them a new loving home... my mother has been ill and we have some big changes planned which will take up all my extra time & remodel our basement where the chinchillas live.

4 female chinchillas, born Summer 2015 (I have actual birthdates & baby photos). Amethyst (Violet TOV), Myst (silver mosaic), Ruby (pearl), & Onyx/Nixie (ebony). I purchased them all as kits from the same breeder, they are unrelated.

They will come with their Double Midwest Critter Nation Cage with Stand. I have custom made ledges & poo guards, using chin safe poplar lumber. I special ordered stainless steel bolts, screws, and washers to attach them so the girls wouldn’t ever have contact with any potentially dangerous metals. The bottom pan is original, the top is a 2.5” stainless w/cut out from Bass Equipment. Metal chinchilla wheel purchased new direct from Flying Saucer Wheels. Stainless bowls and glass water bottles are included. They use kiln dried pine pellets from Tractor Supply & pine bedding. They eat Manna Pro Rabbit food (also from Tractor Supply), and have 2nd cutting hay from Small Pet Select (will come with an almost full 25lb box and all remaining pellets in an airtight screw top bucket). Assortment of chinchilla safe treats, & any chinchilla dust I have left will be included, along with the two containers I use for their dust baths.

Serious interest only please. Asking $350 for the girls & everything listed above. Be sure you have a big enough vehicle to transport their cage and safe containment for them for the drive. We live in Commerce Township MI 48382, you can use the clubhouse address for our neighborhood if you’d like to googlemap it: 6011 Majestic Oaks Dr, Commerce Township, MI 48382

More photos available.

Attachments

• IMG_2893.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 34
  • IMG_2888.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 26
  • IMG_2891.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 25
  • IMG_2912.jpg
    IMG_2912.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2907.jpg
    IMG_2907.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 10
I'm having trouble getting my images to show. Will post more and cage as soon as I figure it out.

IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2891.jpg

IMG_2888.jpg

IMG_2912.jpg

IMG_2902.jpg

Asking price is negotiable for the right family :) Delivery is now a possibility as well within 30 mins from Commerce Township. Thank you!

Back